Sunday, December 14, 2008

Yoke

Knitting
I finished the second sleeve on my Hourglass sweater yesterday and started the yoke. The body still looks a bit short, but I'm hoping it's just because the fabric has been rolling up and that sewing the hem will help. If not, I think I'll have enough yarn left to lengthen the body and maybe make the hips narrower.
DSC_0031

Cats
The cats have both been making good use of the cup bed.
DSC_0001
DSC_0022

Music
The concert on Friday was fine...we had a decent turnout in spite of the sleet and slush, and I only made one major error in the Bach (I miscounted the number of times I had sung "omnes" in one entry and got a beat ahead but was able to fix it quickly). Next up: his Christmas Oratorio. That, fortunately, will be with a much larger choir.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That cat has the longest arms ever. And I love the look on Melon's face!

Kristen said...

You have such cute and photogenic kitties!
I'm at the same point on my Tangled Yoke cardi - it's all downhill from here.

knitseashore said...

I'm so glad your concert went well! Those cats are so cute in that bed!!! Melon has definitely fit right in to his new home. :)

Merry Christmas!!