Saturday, February 13, 2010

Checking in

I signed up for the Ravelympics. It might just be a fit of optimism, because I tend to be pretty bad about sticking to things like that. I'm planning to knit the Drifting Pleats scarf. Progress yesterday was pretty slow because I didn't have dpn in the right size and the ones I had in a size up only had 4 needles instead of the 5 I needed. There was also some confusion about when the opening ceremonies actually started (thank you NBC), and a really lively dog that I'm dogsitting right now who has an unholy interest in yarn.

Today is going to be slow too--I'm singing in Seattle Sings for Haiti, and the rehearsal is not the right place to acquire new knitting skills like those pleats. Ah well!

1 comment:

knitseashore said...

So glad you posted! I've missed hearing from you. How is Drifting Pleats coming along, and how is your work at PAWS??