Monday, June 4, 2007

Packing

At some point I'll resume posting photos of actual knitting.

We've started packing for the move. On one hand it may be a bit early for this, but on the other hand...well...I'm not the most focused packer. My typical evening seems to run like this:

1) Gotta pack gotta pack gotta PACK!
2) ...after the news. And some supper.
3) And maybe some vapid TV shows.
4) Okay, now I'm really going to pack.
5) Ooh, what's this? I haven't seen this in years! (nostalgic interlude follows)
6) Aw now it's all dusty. (frenzy follows involving duster, cloths, air filter and/or vacuum)
7) Hooray, I've finished a box! Oh...it's midnight...I'd better go to bed.

(Repeat until moving day)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spoken like a true procrastinator! I've been there, and not just with packing.

knitseashore said...

Isn't that the truth? Like Kristen says, it's not just the packing, but anything we'd rather not do. Good think you've started somewhat early!

somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

Oh gosh, I was like that in college when I had to study or work on a project. Whenever the apartment was white glove clean, that's when my roommates knew that I had something due. :)
Bunny hugs,
=:8

Devorah said...

Sounds like my method of packing. Good luck with it!

Anonymous said...

Sounds to me as though you are packing at just the right pace, then! You're slowly getting it done but not really making yourself too crazy about it. Plus, bonus time for nostalgic interludes!

Babymakes4 said...

usually i get distracted by old photos and stuff that i'm supposed to be throwing away. somehow instead of being thrown away they miraculously end up in a box stuck in the basement marked "Do Not Throw"